I’m currently an Assistant Professor @ Kitami Institute of Technology (KIT) in Japan.
As a researcher, I am passionate about advancing the field of smart manufacturing / Industry 4.0.
My current research focuses on developing intelligent manufacturing systems and related issues:
- Digital Twins
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Time Latency in Signal Processing
- Semantic Annotation and Knowledge Representation
- Big Data Inequality
- Digital Manufacturing Commons
- Natural/Quasi-Natural Language-based CAD
- Biologicalization of Manufacturing
and beyond …
Apart from this, I enjoy reading and traveling, and I have a love for music and football!
Welcome to my digital realm, and feel free to explore!
You may also visit my lab: Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory @ KIT.